About Jane Smith

I’m a campaigner for people, animals and the environment, and the first animal politics representative ever elected to office in the UK.

Humans represent only 0.01% of life on earth, yet our individual and collective decision-making affects all the other 99.99% too, often to their extreme detriment.

It’s also imperative that we commit to decision-making that considers our planet and all the species.

I believe that responsible co-existence is the crucial issue of our time. Please join me on this most important journey!

Contact Me

jane@janecsmith.com

Subscribe

Keep up to date with latest developments